I am soooo FIRED UP. The Master Key Experience ROCKS!!!! The picture of the Napoli Coast is a great representation of ROCKS and it sits off the shore of Kauai.
This is my 2nd time through the MKE. I cannot express how valuable this has been for my life.
A couple of TIPS for the 1st timers that may help:
1. If you get OVERWHELMED, It is OK. Just keep taking baby steps. You will catch up. Put the requirements into your calendar and set your reminders so that you get the most important scholarship requirements DONE and submitted on time.
2. Take a deep breath....be present in the EXPERIENCE...Perfection is NOT the goal here
3. Extend yourself the GRACE to take better care of yourself by digging in to the MKE. YOU are worth it. Even more than that, this world needs the very BEST version of yourself.
4. Have FUN!!!. Embrace this new journey you are on and make sure you get into the members area and get your questions answered. Use the MMA (Mastermind Alliance) as leverage.
5. FINALLY, DO THE WORK!!!! Once you get through it, you will have plenty of time back in your life because of the NEW person you beocme. The work does NOT take any extra time ONCE the WORK is DONE...It's just like residual income. Do the work 1-time and get paid on it for the rest of your life. You GOT THIS. Peace and Blessings. Welcome to the class of 2018-19.